Monday, September 11, 2006

SLIGHT OVERTHROW

24.08.04

I called at work this morning with my tail between my legs (how do dogs that have their tails between their legs call, I wonder?), asking about the rest of my licence. Of course I should know when I come back but things got a little bit confused when they decided to fire some of us out of the blue. The enterprise had to remain closed or almost closed for a long time.

To my great surprise, I was told that I wouldn’t have to go to work on Thursday, as I thought, but on Monday. So I decided to sell my tickets for athletics and go meet my brother Makis, who owns a tourism enterprise (I don’t like that word but how can I say it otherwise?) in Skopelos and in Alonissos. I post the link for anyone who might be interested.
I will watch the Canoe/Kayak Games tomorrow and I will thus finish participating in the Olympic Games of 2004 as a spectator.

No comments: