Wednesday, September 13, 2006

ON THE RUN

26.09.04

So, do you remember when I was writing about the boxes, the ones where I insert my desires in sizes? I don’t need them for now. I feel my body growing and my mind expanding. I haven’t pressed any magical buttons and I am not Alice in Wonderland in any case; not because it would be impossible to be Alice but because it is indeed impossible to be in a wonderland. For the moment I thought of flying to planet Happy (where the butterfly-Papillon is) but, in the end, I don’t really find it necessary. I wouldn’t do more than go to the O.A.C.A. again to drink up the bottle. The Games are going to be over in a few days and it seems that I will miss them so much. This is why I’m telling you: this is no time for boxes. I sat a lot on my desk today. I wrote much, some times without having anything special to say (like now, for example). I stand here and wait like the bloodhound (behind and not under the bar). The bell for the start will ring at any moment now and I have to be ready. I don’t know what I will be ready for but I will. Something changes inside me. I think that a life is ending and a new one is starting.

No comments: