Tuesday, September 12, 2006

COME ON, BABY, LIGHT MY FIRE

06.09.04

I don’t know why but today I am very tense and nervous. I am not angry with anyone. I just want to be busy all the time. Luckily, I have a lot of things to do. I will start physiotherapies in the afternoon too. If it wasn’t for my hand, I would hate the whole of it. I like that these exercises are not going to look like those that I had to do in the past. Since it’s something different, I will undergo the procedure with much more willingness. Moreover, I feel hot-blooded. I get the impression that I can light a fire with every breath I take. I am stressed enough over the graduate course I currently attend but this is a creative form of stress. I find no reason to sleep a lot those days. I will take advantage of that in order to be really productive. It’s inspiration time again. Someone turned on suddenly the light of my mind. Everything is glowing inside me.

No comments: