Friday, September 15, 2006

AND I SUFFER (For my own good)

25.11.04


I got out of bed wishing to be sick and not go to work. Last night I was printing your answers to the questionnaire for hours (each one in different print). I was doing the whole thing mechanically until I started seeing birds and stars and all that stuff in front of me. I have gathered about 70 answers, most of them encouraging. What I have to do now is to produce the percentages for the most crucial answers and maybe present them in some sort of diagram. I still have a lot of work to do but it’s enough that everything goes well for me. Moreover, I’m fed up with reading and I think that being dead tired will finally have very positive consequences to my future scores. When I started my graduate course, I knew very well that I would be tired; and I really wanted to struggle with them. It might sound insane but I believe that this kind of education ‘nurtures’ me and prepares me for even bigger things. On the other hand, I can’t wait to stop reading and do some sports. My body is stooped from sitting on chairs all the time and I can’t take it any more. It’s because I’m sick of picking up phones at work. My patience and my resilience are tested on a daily basis. Yesterday they made me a remark because I am very polite with citizens and therefore I keep the lines constantly busy for longer than I should. The conclusions are up to you.

No comments: